Gamerz-First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the forums for the Gamerz-first website and Clan Akatsuki

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Chapter Expectation! :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightmarE

NightmarE

Next Chapter Expectation! :D Empty
PostSubject: Next Chapter Expectation! :D   Next Chapter Expectation! :D EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:32 am

Share your Expectations for the upcoming Chapter.
Any Suggestions for the improvement of our clan systems?

Were glad to hear some suggestions coming from you guys Very Happy Feel free to post here.
Back to top Go down
blade5487

blade5487

Next Chapter Expectation! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Chapter Expectation! :D   Next Chapter Expectation! :D EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Well my opinion of this chapter so far is kind of low. I mean the Bankai thing is cool and the idea of the clans is nice, but it also limits the gameplay for people who are just coming into the game and want to try it out for a week or so before they start spending money on the game.

Not only that bu the staff has been promising so much stuff just to fall behind or say something like "oh, we said that? we didn't mean to say that sorry... your fault not ours!!"

I used to be able to spend a lot of time on this game and enjoy it.... now there are so many bugs and problems to deal with.

My hope is as the beta goes on it gets much better and soon, we've lost a lot of good people who now don't play the game anymore :-(

agree or disagree?
Back to top Go down

Next Chapter Expectation! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz-First :: Gamerz-First General Info :: General Discussion-
Jump to: